Are you looking to become more involved in your Westborough community? You could be new to the Westborough area or a lifetime resident. Participating in a variety of Westborough Women’s Club community projects and events, you will also have the opportunity to connect and socialize with other people.
To find out more about the Westborough Women’s Club, come to a Meeting with a current member or as a guest.
Click on our “Contact Us” page for additional information.
- A membership form, with the dues, shall be presented to the Membership Chair at any time.
The membership year will be April 1 to March 31.
- A member shall be any woman eighteen years or over. The annual dues and guest fees shall be reviewed annually and set by the Executive Board.
- Members whose dues are not paid before the April Annual Meeting shall be notified by the Membership Chair and will be dropped from the membership on June 1 if dues remain unpaid, and will not be listed in the yearbook.
- Any woman eligible for membership shall be a guest at no more than two meetings in a membership year.
- Any woman presenting a membership card from another club shall be admitted free.
We encourage you to join us!
Here’s the application form: